Web hosting is an umbrella term for different types of hosting services that provide server resources and features required to host your websites. These include shared, VPS, and dedicated hosting, however, as a beginner, the server resources on shared hosting plans are more than enough to start.
If you are looking for an affordable web hosting service in India for your business, cheap Indian web hosting is what you need to host and maintain your websites for ultra-low latency and fast loading times.
At HostAdvice, we understand the importance of hosting your website on a reliable host and have taken the time to do the research so you wouldn’t have to. Our web hosting experts tested and evaluated web hosting services with our real-life rating parameters and performance data to handpick the top 5 cheap Indian web hosting providers.
Key Points to Consider When Choosing the Cheap Web Hosting Providers in India
- Make sure the web host guarantees reliable web servers and stable network connections in India.
- Check if the hosting provider has an in-house dedicated team to help you resolve technical problems.
- Ensure the web hosting plan includes the option to backup your website in case of irreparable damage from cyber attacks.
- Consider hosting providers that allow you to run multiple websites on a single hosting account.
- Choose a web hosting company that offers email hosting for your website email to receive more feedback and conversions.
Our Top Cheap Web Hosting Providers (Bought and Tested)
HostArmada offers cloud web hosting plans that strike a perfect balance between features, price and global reach. With HostArmada, you have access to a variety of web hosting services, including shared, WordPress, reseller, VPS and dedicated CPU server hosting. We like that their data center in Mumbai, India, is backed by state of the art cloud platform and KVM virtualization to provide fast connectivity and unmatched availability.
- Overall Score: 5.0
- Features: 5.0
- Reliability: 5.0
- User Friendly: 5.0
- Support: 5.0
- Pricing: 4.9
Features (5.0): HostArmada created their web hosting plans with care to help you load your website on their servers and prepare for success. You will get Free domain, Free SSL, 1-click application installer, Automatic daily backups, Web server cache, KVM virtualization, Cloud SSD storage, Free WAF & malware protection, CloudLinux OS, cPanel & WHM, Cloudflare CDN, Imunify 360, IP firewall, Daily backups and more.
Reliability (5.0): This host offers web hosting with a 99.9% optimal uptime and no hardware failures for the fastest read/write times.
User-Friendly (5.0): With HostArmada, you will get fast, secure and stable web hosting services to deploy your websites.
Support (5.0): HostArmada’s technical support team is always available round the clock to assist you with migrating your website from another host and optimizing your hosting environment in a timely manner.
Pricing (4.9): HostArmada has the right cheap shared hosting plan to allow you to start your web hosting journey. Here is a breakdown of their cheap Indian web hosting and renewal prices:
- Start Dock: $1.99/month – 1 Website, 15 GB SSD Storage, 2 Cores CPU, 2 GB RAM, and 7 Daily Backups. Renews at $9.95/month.
- Web Warp: $2.99/month – Unlimited Websites, 30 GB SSD Storage, 4 Cores CPU, 4 GB RAM, and 14 Daily Backups. Renews at $14.9/month.
- Speed Reaper: $3.59/month – Unlimited Websites, 40 GB SSD Storage, 6 Cores CPU, 6 GB RAM, and 21 Daily Backups. Renews at $17.9/month.
- Cloud SSD shared hosting plans are powered with NGINX and LiteSpeed web server
- Free automatic daily backup is just a click away
- Tight AI-based website security
- 24/7 technical support
- Free domain & SSL
- Free website migration/transfers
- The 45-day money-back guarantee is not available for the monthly billing cycle.
Hostinger is a versatile provider of quality web hosting services at affordable prices from a data center in Mumbai, India. Although this host doesn’t offer dedicated hosting, their cloud hosting is optimized to power large-scale projects with 4x fast speed. With their in-house optimized WAF, you can rest assured that your website will be protected from cyberattacks. We like that their web hosting plans will help you achieve a top-performing website using cutting-edge technologies to deliver the quickest surfing experience to your visitors.
- Overall Score: 4.6
- Features: 4.6
- Reliability: 4.6
- User Friendly: 4.7
- Support: 4.7
- Pricing: 4.6
Features (4.6): Hostinger constantly adds new features to its web hosting plans to improve the performance of its hosting services in India. You will get features like Unlimited free SSL, Free domain, Weekly backups, WordPress acceleration, Website builder, Free migration, WAF security tool, WordPress site optimization tools, hPanel, LiteSpeed web servers, CDN, WordPress staging, Complete control and more.
Reliability (4.6): This host commits to maintaining a 99.90% uptime guarantee across their web hosting servers.
User-Friendly (4.7): With Hostinger, you have root access to optimize your databases with the right tools to keep you in complete control of your shared servers.
Support (4.7): As a Hostinger customer, you have an experienced and hands-on Customer Success team to rely on whenever you have a technical issue with your hosting account or website.
Pricing (4.6): Hostinger’s web hosting plans are optimised to cater to beginners, personal websites, and small and medium businesses. Here is a breakdown of Hostinger’s cheap Indian web hosting plans:
- Single web hosting: ₹69.00 – 1 Website, 50 GB SSD Storage, ~10,000 Visits Monthly, 1 Email Account, 100 GB Bandwidth, and 2 Databases. Renews at ₹329.00
- Premium web hosting: ₹129.00 – 100 Websites, 100 GB SSD Storage, ~25,000 Visits Monthly, Free Email, Unlimited Bandwidth, and Unlimited Databases. Renews at ₹519.00
- Business web hosting: ₹249.00 – 100 Websites, 200 GB SSD Storage, ~100,000 Visits Monthly, Free Email, Unlimited Bandwidth, and Unlimited Databases. Renews at ₹649.00.
Pros & Cons
- Optimized to deliver the best WordPress performance with WordPress-specific tools and features.
- Cheap Indian web hosting prices
- User-friendly and easy-to-navigate control panel
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Unmatched website performance with cutting-edge technology
- Unlimited free SSL certificates
- Live chat support is only available to existing customers
- There is no free domain in the single web hosting plan
Verpex offers the best cloud hosting plans to grow and power your websites with incredible ease of use. You will get an all-in-one web hosting package with an instant setup to keep your websites online and attract visitors. Verpex excels at WordPress hosting with optimized shared hosting packages perfect for creating a mobile-friendly website. When it comes to delivering low latency and dependable servers in Bangalore and Mumbai, India, Verpex uses only reputable cloud providers to effectively manage your servers without issues. Plus, they secure your website data with daily offsite backups.
- Overall Score: 4.9
- Features: 4.8
- Reliability: 4.9
- User Friendly: 4.9
- Support: 4.9
- Pricing: 4.8
Features (4.8): Verpex is a top-tier web hosting provider that delivers reasonably priced cloud-based shared hosting, reseller, and Wo packages. You will get features like Free migrations, Daily backups, cPanel control panel, Free SSL certificates, Free domain registration/transfer, LiteSpeed Webserver, Malware protection, PHP Opcode Cache, Unlimited email accounts, One-click WordPress and more.
Reliability (4.9): When you choose any of Verpex’s cheap web hosting plans, you will enjoy a 99.9% uptime guaranteed and optimized server configuration, ensuring fast loading times and minimal downtime.
User-Friendly (4.9): As a Verpex customer, you will get all the tools to design and manage your WordPress website from the intuitive cPanel dashboard.
Support (4.9): Verpex has a friendly team of experts available 24/7 to assist and ensure you get the best web hosting service. You also have a 99% support case resolution to rely on.
Pricing (4.8): Whether you are looking to start a blog, a WordPress website for your established business or a reseller business, Verpex offers scalable plans you can pick from to start building towards success. Here is a breakdown of Verpex shared web hosting packages and their renewal costs:
- Iron: $0.99/month – 1 website, 10 GB bandwidth, 1 GB NVMe Disk SSD, 1 vCPU core, 15 entry processes, 1 mailbox, and 1 GB LVE memory limit. Renews at $1.66/month.
- Bronze: $2.10/month – 1 website, Unlimited bandwidth, 50 GB NVMe Disk SSD, 1 vCPU core, 20 entry processes, Unlimited email accounts, and 1 GB LVE memory limit. Renews at $3.50/month.
- Silver: $3.30/month – 5 websites, Unlimited bandwidth, 100 GB NVMe Disk space, 2 vCPU cores, 30 entry processes, Unlimited email accounts, and 2 GB LVE memory limit. Renews at $5.50/month.
- Gold: $6/month – 10 websites, Unlimited bandwidth, Unlimited NVMe Disk space, 2 vCPU cores, 35 entry processes, Unlimited email accounts, and 2 GB LVE memory limit. Renews at $9.99/month.
- Cheap and reliable web hosting plans
- Friendly customer service
- Dependable uptime guarantee
- Free domain registration/transfer
- Bangalore and Mumbai data centers in India
- 45-day money-back guarantee
- Lacks dedicated servers
Fastcomet is where you need to host your website if you are looking for fast SSD storage, hack-free protection and better pricing. This host provides amazing features you might not have access to elsewhere, like Rocketbooster, Cloudflare CDN, and Daily backups on their cheapest shared hosting plan. We like that they have a data center in Mumbai, the commercial capital of India and a global financial hub to provide better connectivity and eliminate excessive hops on your website.
- Overall Score: 4.8
- Features: 4.8
- Reliability: 4.8
- User Friendly: 4.8
- Support: 4.9
- Pricing: 4.7
Features (4.8): This host can speed up your website with their optimized web hosting services and up 70% better website performance. You will get features like Free CDN, WordPress LiteSpeed Cache, NVMe SSD, Free SSL certificates, Always-on DDoS protection, Daily and Weekly backups, Free Website Migration, Website and server monitoring, SpamExperts, Softaculous, AMD EPYC, Rocketbooster, Let’s Encrypt, Web application firewall, Instant live chat response and more.
Reliability (4.8): Fastcomet is 100% committed to delivering and maintaining the industry uptime guarantee of 99.9% for your website, networks and servers.
User-Friendly (4.8): As a Fastcomet customer, you will get full, unrestricted access to your backup history through their web-based 1-click restore manager.
Support (4.9): With Fastcomet, you will get 24/7 technical support to resolve your hosting issues and optimize your server environment.
Pricing (4.7): Fascomet’s cloud web hosting solution is optimized to support and drive the growth of your website. Here is a breakdown of their Cloud SSD hosting plans powered by cPanel:
- FastCloud: $2.49/month – 15GB SSD Space, Single website, ~ 25 000 unique visits, 2 CPU cores, 1 Free website transfer and 2 GB RAM. Renews at $9.95/month.
- FastCloud Plus: $3.70/month – 25GB SSD Space, Unlimited websites, ~ 50,000 unique visits, 4 CPU cores, 3 Free website transfers and 3 GB RAM. Renews at $14.95/month.
- FastCloud Extra: $4.99/month – 35GB SSD Space, Unlimited websites, ~ 100,000 unique visits, 6 CPU cores, 3 Free website transfers and 6 GB RAM. Renews at $19.95/month.
- Free daily backups on all Cloud web hosting plans
- 100% committed to maintaining 99.9% uptime and above.
- 45-day money-back guarantee
- Express free website transfer
- Instant Live chat response
- There is no free domain name.
Ranking comparison between the Top Providers
Cheap Indian Web Hosting Providers – Final Recommendation
Whether you want to run a small blog or create a new online store, finding a reliable host is critical to the success of your business and brand.
The cheap Indian web hosting providers have one thing in common, and that’s a data center in India close to your audience or customers. On top of that they all have the hosting you need for your website or business and are equipped with the latest technology and hosting infrastructure.
Most web hosting providers in India offer cheap and affordable web hosting plans plus amazing promotions to allow you experience the benefits of a reliable hosting service. When it comes to fast website speeds, the cheap Indian web hosting providers are as fast locally as they are worldwide.
Our top recommendation is Verpex, however when you choose any of our 10 cheap Indian web hosting providers, you will get amazing value and performance for your money.
Our Ranking Methodology: How do we rank?
Our hosting experts carried out intensive research to get cheap Indian web hosting providers that don’t compromise on the quality of their services. The cheap Indian web hosting providers should have a reliable top-tier data center in India and offer the necessary tools and features to make their hosting infrastructure convenient for the user.
Our Ranking Factors
- User reviews30%
- Performance and reliability10%
- Types of hosting offered5%
- Customer support10%
- Site speed8%
- Bandwidth and storage3%
- Traffic volume4%
- Scaling potential4%
- Features included10%
- Ease of use4%
- Starting price4%
- Money back guarantee3%
- Other factors5%
HostAdvice has been providing an in-depth review and expert opinion of web hosting providers in the industry. We analyze the support that is offered to you, the hosting resources you get, the quality of their hosting services and how reliable their server is. After we concluded our real life testing and performance, we were able to use the ranking factors above to determine the position of each host in our top 5 cheap Indian web hosting providers.
What is Web Hosting, and who needs it?
Web hosting is a general term for a series of services that allow you to power your website on the internet. The amount of web resources you need, the type of website you want to create are some of the factors that affect the type of web hosting to choose.
Web hosting is considered to be one of the important steps you need to take when building any type of website. Web hosts run a business model where they maintain and run physical servers which are rented out to allow you to host your website.
You have a variety of plans to choose from depending on your budget and website needs. From shared hosting to dedicated hosting, the amount of server space and resources you get to power your website depends on the web host you choose and the kind of package you select. If you want to build a small blog or portfolio website, the resources of cheap shared hosting plans is enough to get you started.
What to expect in a web hosting service?
A web hosting service includes different features, tools and server resources and different types of hosting to satisfy your web application or website needs. What you get in a web hosting service depends on the web host and the type of hosting service.
Benefits of Cheap Indian Web Hosting
The benefits you will get are heavily dependent on the hosting company you choose and the type of web hosting service. Hence, whenever you deploy your website on cheap Indian web hosting, you will incur the following benefits:
- You will get low-latency servers which guarantee faster website load times.
- With a 99.9% uptime SLA, your website will run efficiently with low bounce and better conversion rates.
- You will get a risk-free money-back guarantee or free trial which ensures you can request a refund within the duration provided.
- Most hosts will provide top-level features and tools to ease the creation of your website.
- You can get 1-year free domain registration and SSL certificates with some providers.
- Most hosts offer multiple customized plans which allow you to scale or upgrade to a new plan whenever your website outgrows the previous plan.
- You will get an excellent and dependable customer support team to resolve your hosting issues or answer your questions.
- Most hosts will offer top-notch security features to safeguard your website content and data from cyberattacks.
How Should you Choose your Cheap Indian Web Hosting Provider?
Consider the following questions and factors before choosing your next web host.
Performance and reliability:
- Does the web host offer an uptime guarantee of at least 99.9%
- Do they offer optimized hardware features to improve the speed of your website?
- Does the web host offer reliable servers that respond faster to website requests?
The speed and how fast your website responds to website requests is of high importance because it will ensure that your visitors can access your website content and navigate your website easily. Hence, make sure the host offers low-latency servers on a top-tier data center in India. Also, you can easily purchase a web host plan to test their uptime reliability over a period to ascertain that they fulfil their uptime guarantee.
- Will the host provide all the necessary hardware and tools you need to create and build your website?
- Is the feature easily accessible on all web hosting plans?
Most web hosts offer amazing features like unlimited bandwidth, caching, website monitoring, malware scan and removal, root access, website builder, daily and weekly backups and many more. Hence, make sure you look out for some of these features that your website requires to choose your next web host.
- Does the host offer a money-back guarantee or free trial to allow you to try out their services risk-free?
Most hosting companies include between 7 – 97 days money-back guarantee while some offer between 1 – 7 days free trial due to the confidence they have in their hosting service and to build trust among their clients. Hence, use this feature to try out different hosts for your website before committing long-term.
- Does the host offer more value than the amount paid?
- Will you get scalable web hosting plans you can upgrade to?
You need to determine the amount of storage you’ll need to store your website files like images, textual content, audio & video files, and other website elements. Also, make sure the host offers affordable prices based on the features and resources offered. Plus, ensure they have multiple plans you can upgrade to or if they can create a customized plan to satisfy your website needs.
- Does the host offer a high-level support team that’s available 24/7?
The support you get from your web host should be dependable and available round the clock to assist and guide you on what you need to do to resolve any issue. Make sure you can reach them via live chat, phone, email, and ticketing system, plus a knowledgebase full of resources about the type of web hosting and how to use it.
- Does the host have a good reputation in the web hosting industry?
Before choosing your web host, make sure businesses and thousands of clients trust them. This will help you deploy your website on a reliable hosting platform that guarantees improved performance.