WordPress is the most popular content management system because it allows anyone to install, customize, and use it for free to build their websites. WordPress hosting is different from other web hosting in that your hosting provider will only host WordPress on their servers. It is specifically created to help you experience secure, reliable, and faster WordPress website performance.
In order to achieve fast website speeds, it’s ideal to have your WordPress website hosted on servers in close proximity to your target audience. Hence, most hosting providers have servers in strategic areas close to your website users. The best WordPress hosting in India is provided by hosts with ultra-low latency servers to allow you to invest in optimized web hosting to speed up your WordPress websites.
At HostAdvice, our experts bought and engaged in real-life performance testing of hundreds of WordPress hosting providers in India. Each provider was reviewed using our in-house ranking parameters to bring you the top 10 best WordPress hosting providers in India.
Key Points to Consider Before Choosing WordPress Hosting in India
- Choose a host that has a data center specifically located in India.
- The WordPress hosting provider should offer a fast loading speed and a reliable server management system.
- Ensure the host includes quality features that will support your WordPress website.
- Consider a host that offers an easy-to-use and transparent user interface.
- Make sure the WordPress hosting provider offers reliable customer support and a money-back guarantee.
Our Top 10 Best WordPress Providers in India (Bought and Tested)
HostArmada offers an ultra-low latency web server in Mumbai, India, selected on the backbone of the internet to provide fast connectivity and unmatched network performance. We like that they use an internal layer to ensure multiple servers in the data center share 0 latency when communicating with one another, and an external layer to deliver a high-speed remote network to respond to website requests.
- Overall Score: 5.0
- Features: 4.9
- Reliability: 5.0
- User Friendly: 5.0
- Support: 5.0
- Pricing: 4.9
HostArmada maintains a low number of clients on a server to ensure you experience low server load and optimal website performance. They incorporate a cloud SSD storage technology powered by shared hosting servers for the fastest read/write times, optimal uptime of 99.9% and no hardware failures. They offer managed WordPress hosting to help you handle the backend maintenance of your websites, such as daily backups, WordPress core updates, malware scanning and removal, security updates and fast patching.
HostArmada offers a head start with everything you might need for your WordPress hosting. You will get free domain and website transfer, free WordPress Installation and transfer, free SSL certificate and renewal, free WordPress performance and performance boost. Their technical support team will help you handle any issues you might face to ensure a stress-free and easy setup process.
Features (4.9): HostArmada provides a handful of tools to run your site efficiently. You will get features like WAF & IP firewall, 1-click WordPress install, free drag&drop site builder, unlimited email accounts, unlimited sub-domains, web server cache and free-loading speed optimization, unlimited FTP accounts, unlimited databases, multiple PHP versions, and more!
Reliability (5.0): You will get a 45-day money-back guarantee to test their servers if you decide to leave. They guarantee 99.9% uptime and ultra-low latency servers in Mumbai, India. Plus, only a few customers are allocated to a server for optimal server performance and low server load.
User-Friendly (5.0): They offer innovative security technologies to protect every website hosted on their WordPress hosting plans against nearly all cyberattacks.
Support (5.0): As a HostArmada customer, you will get 24/7 technical support to transfer your domain and WordPress websites.
Pricing (4.9): HostArmada has ultra-affordable introductory prices for their WordPress hosting plans. A 3-year contract billing cycle is required to get the best starting price. Here is a breakdown of their WordPress hosting plans, specifications and regular prices:
- Start Dock: $2.49/month – 1 website, 15 GB SSD storage, 2 Cores CPU, 2 GB RAM, and 7 daily backups. The regular price is $9.95/month.
- Web Warp: $3.74/month – Unlimited websites, 30 GB SSD storage, 4 Cores CPU, 4 GB RAM, and 14 daily backups. The regular price is $14.9/month.
- Speed Reaper: $4.49/month – Unlimited websites, 40 GB SSD storage, 6 Cores CPU, 6 GB RAM, and 21 daily backups. The regular price is $17.9/month.
- An ultra-low data center in Mumbai, India
- Affordable Managed WordPress hosting plans
- Tight WordPress security
- WordPress tutorials, news and announcements
- WordPress installation and transfer
- Advanced optimization features like Litespeed web server and dynamic caching are restricted to the speed reaper package.
Verpex is a new WordPress hosting provider with affordable shared hosting plans suited to power your blog or small business websites. We like that they offer LiteSpeed web servers on all plans, which means your WordPress website will be blazing fast. Plus, they offer free WordPress migration, which will be handled by their migrations team with no downtime issues.
- Overall Score: 4.9
- Features: 4.8
- Reliability: 4.9
- User Friendly: 4.9
- Support: 4.9
- Pricing: 4.8
Verpex is a great option for anyone looking to build a new WordPress website from scratch. You will get 1-year free domain registration and the popular website builder deployed with a 1-click install to get started. Their WordPress hosting solution is the cheapest, with an instant setup to host your website online and attract visitors.
If you are ready to go for their managed WordPress hosting plans, you can sit back and allow their technical team to handle the backend management of your websites at affordable prices. Their expert technical support will also keep your WordPress hosting downtime to a minimum, backed by a 99% support case resolution. Verpex keeps your website secured and running smoothly with malware scanning and free SSL certificates to prevent your website from being hacked.
Features (4.8): Verpex will support you with everything you need to whip up your WordPress website, with no technical experience needed to get started. You will get 1-click automatic WordPress install, offsite backups, cPanel control panel, PHP OPcode cache, multiple PHP version support, free domain registration and transfer, malware scanning and protection.
Reliability (4.9): Guarantees an uptime of 99.99%. If you are unsatisfied, you have a 45-day money-back guarantee to ask for a refund.
User-Friendly (4.9): Their WordPress hosting solutions will give your new website a fantastic and mobile-friendly website with instant setup in minutes.
Support (4.9): As a Verpex customer, you will enjoy 24/7 Reliable WordPress Hosting Support. You can contact their technical support team through their responsive live chat and phone.
Pricing (4.8): Verpex offers 4 different WordPress hosting plans. Here is a breakdown of their WordPress hosting plans, specifications and renewal costs:
- Iron: $0.50 for first month – 1 website, 1 vCPU, 1 GB LVE memory, 15 entry processes, 10GB bandwidth, and 1 GB SSD storage. Renews at $5/month.
- Bronze: $0.60 for the first month – 1 website, unlimited bandwidth, 50 GB SSD disk space, 2 vCPU cores, 30 entry processes, and 2 GB LVE memory limit. Renews at $5.99/month.
- Silver: $0.99/ for the first month – 5 websites, unlimited bandwidth, 2 vCPU cores, 2GB LVE memory limit, 30 entry processes and 100 GB SSD disk space. Renews at $9.99/month.
- Gold: $1.50 for the first month – 10 websites, unlimited bandwidth, 35 entry processes, 2 vCPU cores, 2 GB LVE memory limit and unlimited SSD disk space. Renews at $14.99/month.
Their Managed WordPress hosting plans start at $15 to $36 for the first months. You will get all the support you need from build to development, plus high-performing themes and plugins like MemberPres, WooCommerce, and Divi.
- Cheapest WordPress hosting starting price
- 45-day money-back guarantee
- 24/7/365 Expert WordPress Technical Support
- An ultra-low data center in India close to your target audience
- Automatic daily backups and free SSL certificates
- It runs on the CloudLinux Operating system
- It doesn’t have dedicated servers for WordPress
Cloudways stands out with simplified managed WordPress hosting packages that allow users to select their preferred cloud server infrastructure. You can pick any of the 5 listed cloud server platforms, which include DigitalOcean, Vultr, AWS, Linose, and GoogleCloud. With data centers in Bangalore, and Mumbai, India, available across the server infrastructures, you can stay focused on growing your business with their customized WordPress hosting packages.
- Overall Score: 4.6
- Features: 4.6
- Reliability: 4.7
- User Friendly: 4.6
- Support: 4.7
- Pricing: 4.6
Their Managed WordPress hosting solution is optimized to help you enjoy the success of a secure and fast website. This provider offers PHP-ready servers, built-in advanced caches, and Cloudflare built on their optimized WordPress hosting stack. These features and tools offer improved WordPress website performance, server response times, and protection against DDoS attacks.
With Cloudways, you don’t have to worry about your website crashing at peak times. Each server is backed with an auto-healing feature that restarts whenever you encounter any cloud server issues. Plus, you will get two-factor authentication to keep your Cloudways account safe from intruders.
Features (4.6): Cloudways is not for beginners, but you can always try out their managed WordPress hosting packages with success-drives features. You will get Cloudflare Enterprise CDN, PHP 8 Ready Servers, Managed Backups, Unlimited Applications, CloudwaysBot, Advanced Caching, Innovative Control Panel, Dedicated firewall, IP whitelisting, 1-click SSL installation, auto-healing servers, Free WordPress Cache Plugin, and more!
Reliability (4.7): This provider offers a 99.9% uptime guarantee, faster page load times, and top-of-the-chart global response times with Cloudway CDN.
User-Friendly (4.6): Cloudways removes the technical headaches with managed WordPress hosting that ensures your website backend environment is handled and grants more control to your server.
Support (4.7): As a Cloudways hosting customer, you will have access to expert 24/7/365 problem-solving for free. An optional premium support add-on allows you access to their senior support engineers to support your in-house team. You can reach their technical support team via online ticketing, phone access, and live chat.
Pricing (4.6): Depending on your comfort with server management, you can control and customize your Cloudway WordPress package with monthly pay-as-you-go pricing. Since DigitalOcean offers the cheapest starting prices, we will review the prices listed under this cloud infrastructure. Kindly check the screenshot below to get a glimpse of their prices.
- Cloudflare enterprise CDN provides improved performance compared to a traditional CDN.
- Five different cloud infrastructure providers to choose from
- Ultra-low data centers in Mumbai and Bangalore.
- No long-term contract
- Seamless vertical scaling to upgrade server resources.
- This provider offers a 3-day free trial
- The prices are not beginner friendly
- Does not offer free domain registrations
- No Money back guarantee
Get superior WordPress website performance and fast load time with the latest server hardware and experience up to 70% faster websites. FastComet offers the fastest WordPress stack with LiteSpeed Enterprise Web Server optimized to deliver website requests more than any other HTTP/2 server. It is 84x faster than Apache and 12x faster than Nginx.
- Overall Score: 4.8
- Features: 4.8
- Reliability: 4.8
- User Friendly: 4.8
- Support: 4.9
- Pricing: 4.7
On top of that, you can experience a connectivity time of 0.023 secs from your location in Bangalore, India, to their data center in Mumbai, India. This means you will get maximum power load, fully scalable and optimized to provide reliable WordPress hosting for your websites. When you use their Mumbai data center, FastComet eliminates long-distance connections, excessive hops, and longer wait times for website requests.
We like that they offer a cPanel SSD hosting to manage your WordPress website. Within the cPanel dashboard, you have access to softaculous 1-click installer, which allows the installation of open source website building tools like WordPress. You will also get 300+ free applications with auto-updates to upgrade to the latest versions whenever they are available.
Features (4.8): FastComet offers WordPress hosting performance that will exceed your expectations with features like Litespeed cache, Cloudflare CDN caching, Brute force protection, FTP manager, MySQL databases, WP CLI, BitNinja server security, free website transfer, free domain registration, Drag&Drop site builder, daily backups and more!
Reliability (4.8): Their technical team is 100% committed to delivering up to 99.9% uptime for your email, website and hosting solutions.
User-Friendly (4.8): As a FastComet customer, you will enjoy 100% customer satisfaction with reliable WordPress hosting to deploy your website.
Support (4.9): You can access top-rated technical support available day, night, and anytime to resolve your issues in less than 15 minutes. You can submit a ticket through the support center or reach them via live chat, phone and email.
Pricing (4.7): FastComet wants you to enjoy advanced website performance and flexibility on their WordPress hosting packages. Here is a breakdown of their WordPress hosting prices for today and their specifications:
- FastCloud: $2.49/month – Single website, 25,000 unique visits per month, 15 GB SSD storage, 2 CPU cores, 2 GB RAM and 1 free website transfer. Renews at $9.95/month.
- FastCloud Plus: $3.70/month – Multiple websites, 50,000 unique visits per month, 4 CPU cores, 3 GB RAM, 25 GB SSD storage, and 3 free website transfers. Renews at $14.95/month.
- FastCloud Extra: $4.99/month – Multiple websites, 100,000 unique visits per month, 6 CPU cores, 35 GB SSD storage, 6 GB RAM and 3 free website transfers. Renews at $19.95/month.
- Instant 24/7 human support
- 45 days money back guarantee
- User-friendly cPanel
- Multiple server locations
- Better pricing and hack-free protection
- Rocket booster is available only on FastCloud Extra.
Hostinger is one of the most reliable WordPress hosting providers with ultra-competitive introductory pricing. It comes with the necessary features and resources you need to get your website off the ground and ready to receive your website visitors. We like that they allow you to set your website in motion with an automatic 1-click installation powered by Litespeed caching for lightning-fast and secure websites.
- Overall Score: 4.6
- Features: 4.6
- Reliability: 4.6
- User Friendly: 4.7
- Support: 4.7
- Pricing: 4.6
Hostinger offers managed WordPress hosting with customized features and tools like an in-built hPanel control panel and ready-to-use plugins to build a fast website online. You can use their nearest local data center in India to deliver fast website load time to your website visitors. Plus, you can access their knowledge base for helpful tutorials on how to go about using their hosting services.
Features (4.6): WordPress hosting is easy to set up on Hostinger with essential packages to set your website in motion. You will get features like free SSL certificate, free domain name, CDN, free weekly backups, custom-built WordPress optimization stack, LiteSpeed cache, WordPress staging tool, Git integration, SSH access, PHP version control, WP-CLI, MySQL database manager and more!
Reliability (4.6): If you are just getting started with WordPress hosting, Hostinger offers more than enough monthly website visits with a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
User-Friendly (4.7): Hostinger has optimized their WordPress hosting with LiteSpeed cache compatible with the most popular plugins to accelerate your website performance and give it a professional look.
Support (4.7): You can contact their tech support for any WordPress hosting-related issues via live chat and email to get your website up and running anytime.
Pricing (4.6): You need to commit to a 48-months billing cycle to get the best WordPress price. It is more affordable than paying for a single year or other options. Here is a breakdown of their WordPress hosting plans in India:
- Single WordPress: ₹99/month – 1 Website, 50 GB SSD Storage, 10 000 Visits Monthly, 1 Email Account, and 100 GB Bandwidth. Renews at ₹299/month.
- WordPress starter: ₹199/month – Free domain, 100 Websites, 100 GB SSD Storage, 25 000 Visits Monthly, and unlimited bandwidth. Renews at ₹549/month.
- Business WordPress: ₹299/month – Free domain, 100 Websites, 200 GB SSD Storage, 100,000 Visits Monthly, and unlimited bandwidth. Renews at ₹749/month.
- WordPress Pro: ₹899/month – Free domain, 300 Websites, 200 GB SSD Storage, 200,000 Visits Monthly, and unlimited bandwidth. Renews at ₹1999/month.
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- They deploy a custom-built WordPress optimization stack and LiteSpeed cache for better SEO, more speed, visitor retention and conversion.
- Automatic 1-click WordPress installation
- Powerful and easy to use Hostinger panel
- There is no daily backup
With over 23,600+ happy customers, Kinsta offers flexible WordPress hosting plans for clients that mean business. They incorporate top-tier infrastructure built on the Google cloud platform to minimize long distances and hops, resulting in fast responses to website requests. We like that they have up to 10 customized WordPress hosting plans to choose from, whether you are building a small or large business website.
- Overall Score: 4.9
- Features: 4.9
- Reliability: 5.0
- User Friendly: 5.0
- Support: 5.0
- Pricing: 4.8
Kinsta ensures you experience a decrease in latency and load times with their Mumbai and New Delhi data centers. Kinsta CDN is available in 11 Indian cities at no additional cost and is powered by Cloudflare’s global network to deliver lightning-fast load times. Kinsta boosts WordPress hosting performance for everyone with Google’s C2 virtual machine, which is 200% faster than the general purpose N1 virtual machine.
On top of that, their WordPress hosting solution in India is fortified with enterprise-level security features like windows firewall, DDoS protection, automatic backups and a hack-fix guarantee. You can migrate your websites to Kinsta and get access to a team of WordPress experts ready to respond to your requests in minutes. Every WordPress install includes a free staging environment for testing themes, plugins and updates.
Features (4.9): Kinsta doesn’t compromise on website performance. They have the necessary features to help you run a success-driven WordPress website. You will get features like a built-in APM tool, automatic SSL certificates, wildcard SSL support, staging tool, free migrations, PHP 8.0 support, HTTP/3 support, Enterprise level Cloudflare integration, White-labeled cache plugin, and more!
Reliability (5.0): SLA-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee plus 30-day money-back guarantee
User-Friendly (5.0): They have a custom Kinsta admin dashboard to control access to your hosting account.
Support (5.0): Their technical support team provides outstanding and steadfast hosting services available round the clock. You can reach them via live chat and phone.
Pricing (4.8): Their prices are a bit high, but you will surely get the performance your business wants with this provider. Here is a breakdown of their first 5 WordPress hosting plans in India:
- Starter: $35/month – 1 WordPress install, 25,000 monthly visits, 10 GB SSD storage, 100 GB CDN, 1 free migration, and 2 PHP workers per site.
- PRO: $70/month – 2 WordPress installs, 50,000 monthly visits, 20 GB SSD storage, 200 GB CDN, 2 free migration, and 2 PHP workers per site.
- Business 1: $115/month – 5 WordPress installs, 100,000 monthly visits, 30 GB SSD storage, 400 GB CDN, 3 free migration, and 4 PHP workers per site.
- Business 2: $225/month – 10 WordPress installs, 250,000 monthly visits, 40 GB SSD storage, 600 GB CDN, 3 free migration, and 4 PHP workers per site.
- Business 3: $340/month – 20 WordPress installs, 400,000 monthly visits, 50 GB SSD storage, 800 GB CDN, 3 free migration, and 6 PHP workers per site.
- Unlimited free migrations
- Cloudflare enterprise-grade protection
- Competitive pricing for bulk hosting
- Cost-effective scaling and upgrade
- Blazing fast support
- State-of-the-art security for customer’s data
- Expensive WordPress hosting starting prices
Start building your WordPress website with Bluehost and get all the benefits of the most popular CMS site builder in a smart and easy-to-use WordPress hosting package. We like that they allow you to choose a brilliant theme that suits your website from the Bluehost marketplace. Plus, they offer an all-in-one hosting platform with everything your website needs, from start-up to success, easily accessible in one click.
- Overall Score: 3.5
- Features: 3.5
- Reliability: 3.6
- User Friendly: 3.5
- Support: 3.3
- Pricing: 3.5
With over 2 million websites powered by Bluehost, it is one of the hosting platforms officially recommended by WordPress, alongside Dreamhost and Siteground. They offer a 1-click install to deploy WordPress and WordPress-centric dashboard to install plugins and themes. Bluehost is a great option for beginners new to WordPress hosting who want to build a new website from scratch.
Bluehost WordPress hosting package is optimized to boost WordPress websites with free CDN, free 1-year domain registration, and an easy-to-use intuitive builder. If your clients or website visitors reside in India, you should pick their India data center for faster website load time. This will also improve your website conversion and boost your SEO ranking in search results.
Features (3.5): Get WordPress hosting that fits your ambition with WordPress-specific features and optimization tools. You will get unmetered bandwidth, Free Staging Environment, 100+ Free WordPress Themes, Drag-n-Drop Builder, 100+ Free Stock Image Library, WordPress Website Migration, Speed Boosting CDN, Automatic Daily Malware Scan, SSL Certificate Protection, Automatic WordPress Updates, Let’s Encrypt SSL and more!
Reliability (3.6): Bluehost offers affordable and powerful hosting with a 99.99% uptime guarantee.
User-Friendly (3.5): They offer the scalability you need to keep pace with your website growth and easy to navigate WordPress dashboard to manage your websites.
Support (3.3): As a Bluehost customer, you will get 24/7 WordPress hosting support from their in-house team. They are always available via live chat or phone.
Pricing (3.5): Bluehost will help you set up your WordPress website with everything you need at affordable prices. Here is a breakdown of their WordPress hosting plans in India:
- Basic: ₹169/month – 1 website, 50 GB SSD Storage, and Unmetered bandwidth. Renews at ₹299/month.
- Choice: ₹279/month – Unlimited websites, Unlimited SSD storage and Unmetered bandwidth. Renews at ₹299/month.
- Choice plus: ₹279/month – Unlimited websites, Unlimited SSD storage and Unmetered bandwidth. Renews at ₹499/month.
- #1 Recommended WordPress hosting platform
- Unmetered bandwidth
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Fully customizable WordPress themes and easy-to-install plugins
- Blazing fast India server location
- No free website backup on basic and plus plans.
- Cheapest prices require a 3-year billing cycle.
Get up to 10x speed with WordPress hosting in India to deliver lightning-fast website load time. We like that they include a pre-installed jetpack to provide WordPress onboarding tools for new users to develop their websites. It also comes with advanced WordPress security tools such as brute force protection, malware scanning, and two-factor authentication.
- Overall Score: 3.0
- Features: 2.9
- Reliability: 3.1
- User Friendly: 3.1
- Support: 3.0
- Pricing: 2.8
Hostgator was established in India and has a data center specifically for users who have customers or receive traffic from India or other close proximity locations. They offer advanced Nginx/Varnish bases caching to improve your website speed without any advanced configuration. HostGator also incorporates state-of-the-art infrastructure and globally distributed CDN to deliver a 2x faster website load time for your website pages upon request.
HostGator also ensures up to 3 copies of your website files and content are backed up incase of any failure. And almost immediately, they will recover the latest version of your website and host it on a new server to keep your website running. Plus, you can scale your resources whenever your website outgrows the resources on the plan you choose.
Features (2.9): Start your WordPress site today with superior performance and automatic updates. You will get unlimited email accounts, jetpack plugin, free Let’s Encrypt SSL, Unlimited Databases, Free Website, free domain, MySQL & Script Transfer, free SSL certificate, varnish cache, CDN, 1-click install, and more!
Reliability (3.1): Guarantees 99.99% uptime and 30x ultra-low latency in India data center compared to hosting on a US data center.
User-Friendly (3.1): They will help you build solutions that correspond with your evolving WordPress website needs.
Support (3.0): You can connect with their technical support via live chat, ticket system and phone.
Pricing (2.8): Enjoy hosting solutions specially optimized to power WordPress websites. Here is a breakdown of their WordPress hosting plans in India:
- Starter: ₹299/month – 1 website, 5 GB SSD storage, Dual Core CPU, Visitors up to 25K/month, and 2 GB RAM.
- Performance: ₹349/month – 2 websites, 20 GB SSD storage, Quad Core CPU, 4 GB RAM, Visitors up to 200K/month.
- Same prices available on all billing cycles
- Pre-installed Jetpack plugin
- 45-day money-back guarantee
- Free 1 year domain registration
- Customer support is not the best
MilesWeb is one of the most reliable WordPress hosting with 20x faster WordPress performance guaranteed. We like that they offer managed WordPress hosting plans in India at cheap starting prices. With over 40000+ happy clients in the last 10 years, MilesWeb is committed to providing all the features you need to host your websites in a secured hosting environment.
- Overall Score: 4.5
- Features: 4.5
- Reliability: 4.5
- User Friendly: 4.5
- Support: 4.6
- Pricing: 4.5
They offer WordPress hosting in India with the best data center location closer to your target audience. If you are on a tight budget, you can use their cheapest WordPress hosting plans and get optimum speed and performance without compromising on quality. Their servers are built on the latest Intel Xeon processors with hardware RAID 10 and SSD storage for faster page loading times.
You will also get free instant WordPress website migration from anywhere. Their in-house technical support will assist you to migrate your website data at your convenient time. MilesWeb also offers a robust, secure and fast WordPress hosting for your projects with their scalable cloud architecture available on request within a few clicks to kickstart your website project in less than 15 minutes.
Features (4.5): MilesWeb doesn’t compromise on the quality of their hosting solution. You will get features like Unlimited Bandwidth, Website Builder, unlimited SSL certificate, free website backup, Virus Scanner, Apache with LiteSpeed, Brute-force Protection, free website migration SFTP Access, WP CLI, Cloning, Cloudflare Raligun, GZIP/Brotli Compression and more!
Reliability (4.5): Their Tier-3 and Tier-4 data centers provide a 99.95% uptime guarantee.
User-Friendly (4.5): As a MilesWeb customer, you will get an instant setup once your order is verified.
Support (4.6): You can contact their award-winning support team via live chat and phone. They are available round the clock to fix your technical issues and ensure you have a great hosting experience.
Pricing (4.5): Get started with cheap starting prices on their 4 WordPress hosting plans in India. Here is a breakdown of their WordPress hosting prices and specifications:
- Tyro: ₹50/month – Host 1 Website, 1 GB SSD Disk Space, 10 Email Accounts, 3 MySQL DBs, 1 CPU core, and 1 GB RAM. Buy and renew at ₹50/month.
- Geeky: ₹82.5/month – Host 1 Website, 10 GB SSD Disk Space, 20 Email Accounts, 5 MySQL DBs, 1 CPU core, and 1 GB RAM. Buy and renew at ₹82.5/month.
- Rapid: ₹125/month – Host 5 Websites, 30 GB SSD Disk Space, 50 Email Accounts, 20 MySQL DBs, 2 CPU cores, and 2 GB RAM. Buy and renew at ₹125/month.
- Turbo: ₹212.5/month – Unlimited Websites, Unlimited SSD Disk Space, Unlimited Email Accounts, Unlimited MySQL DBs, 3 CPU cores, and 3 GB RAM. Buy and renew at ₹212.5/month.
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Their shared server is fully optimized to run WordPress websites.
- SSH and WP-CLI Access for More Control
- 20x faster WordPress hosting in India
- Free domain is only available on the highest plan
- Prices are a bit high on their monthly billing cycle.
A2hosting doesn’t have a specific data center in India, but it has a selection of global data centers. They bring your WordPress website closer to your visitors with ultra-low data centers in Asia, Europe and USA. We like that they provide up to 20x faster turbo for better SEO rankings, higher conversion rates and low bounce rates.
- Overall Score: 4.7
- Features: 4.7
- Reliability: 4.7
- User Friendly: 4.7
- Support: 4.7
- Pricing: 4.6
A2hosting will take your WordPress websites to the next level with optimized WordPress packages while making sure your website is secure and stable. You will also get jetpack pre-installed for free whenever you choose any of their WordPress hosting packages. Jetpack security also comes with free daily malware scans, automated spam filtering, and brute force attack protection to keep your site safe.
With their managed WordPress hosting solutions, you can easily deploy your website with pre-installed WordPress and enhanced tools to protect your website. A2 Hosting uses top-of-the-line servers to power their managed WordPress hosting plans with additional tools and support to keep your site up-to-date. Plus, you will get a WordPress toolkit to keep your site safe from vulnerabilities.
Features (4.7): A2 hosting gives you the power of their turbo shared hosting plan whenever you choose their managed WordPress hosting. You will get features like website staging, unlimited databases, unlimited email accounts, unlimited transfer, easy cPanel control panel, free website builder, unlimited websites, Imunify360, reinforced DDoS protection, 1-Click Hardening Patchman, and more!
Reliability (4.7): You will get a stable 99.9% uptime guarantee.
User-Friendly (4.7): As an A2hosting customer, you will get 4x more physical memory on managed WordPress hosting compared to shared hosting plans.
Support (4.7): They offer stable 24/7 in-house Guru Crew support. You can reach them via phone and live chat.
Pricing (4.6): A2 hosting offers hosting solutions that meet your WordPress website’s needs and demands. Here is a breakdown of their managed WordPress hosting plans in India:
- Run: $11.99/month – 1 WordPress website, 50 GB NVMe SSD storage, 4 GB physical memory, and 2 CPU cores.
- Jump: $18.99/month – 5 WordPress websites, 250 GB NVMe SSD storage, 4 GB physical memory, and 2 CPU cores.
- Fly: $28.99/month – Unlimited WordPress websites, Unlimited NVMe SSD storage, 8 GB physical memory, and 2 CPU cores.
- Sell: $41.99/month – Unlimited WordPress websites, Unlimited NVMe SSD storage, 16 GB physical memory, and 4 CPU cores.
- Anytime money back guarantee
- On & offsite premium backups
- All Managed hosting plans are Turbo powered.
- 24/7/365 WordPress support
- Jetpack security and WordPress toolkit to keep your website secure
- It supports both Windows and Linux operating systems
- There is no discount on the monthly billing cycle
Ranking comparison between the Top Providers
Best WordPress Hosting India – Final Recommendations
By now, you should know what to look for when shopping for the best WordPress hosting in India. If most of your traffic is from India, you need to set up your WordPress websites on a data center in India for faster website load time.
Most hosting providers on our top 10 WordPress hosting India have data centers in strategic places like Mumbai and Bangalore. Hence, you will get optimum performance and faster load times whenever you choose any hosting provider on our top 10 list. Apart from MilesWeb, Hostinger, HostGator and Bluehost with prices in Indian rupees, others are still in dollars, and your bank will charge the equivalent amount during checkout.
The best WordPress hosting providers should come with WordPress specific features fully optimized to boost your website performance. Our in-house hosting experts searched for hosting providers that don’t compromise on the quality of their hosting solutions to bring you the best 10 WordPress hosting in India. They ranked them based on real-life testing and performance and used the ranking factors below to evaluate the final results.
How do we rank, and how should you choose your WordPress hosting in India?
- User reviews30%
- Performance and reliability10%
- Types of hosting offered5%
- Customer support10%
- Site speed8%
- Bandwidth and storage3%
- Traffic volume4%
- Scaling potential4%
- Features included10%
- Ease of use4%
- Starting price4%
- Money back guarantee3%
- Other factors5%
At HostAdvice, we strive to research the best hosting providers based on thousands of user reviews and continue to update our review methodologies based on new hosting updates. We assigned certain percentages to each ranking factor based on their relevance in the overall rating. Furthermore, we considered the impact of the data center location based on traffic sources and how it affects the site speed and overall website performance.
We will explain some of the relevant factors below to understand what we considered under the important ranking factors above. Kindly review it carefully to choose your preferred best WordPress hosting in India.
Here is a breakdown of some of the important factors we deployed on our AI technology to rank the top 10 best WordPress hosting in India:
Performance and reliability:
- Does the hosting provider have a data center in India?
- Is it optimized to deliver ultra-low latency?
- Does the host guarantee maximum uptime up to 99.9%?
Before choosing any WordPress hosting in India, ensure your hosting provider has a data center in India or close to your local audience. This will ensure your audience don’t have to wait for a long time to get their website request, and your website speed will not go down at peak times.
- Does the host include features that will enhance the performance of your websites?
- Is the server configured perfectly for WordPress?
A good WordPress hosting provider will ensure you get the best hosting solution at reasonable prices. It should be a stress-free process starting with 1-click installs and easy set-up to build your new website. Do not choose a provider that will not guarantee the security, speed and safety of your website.
- Will the hosting provider refund your money in case you change your mind?
- Do they offer a reasonable money-back guarantee?
Please note that a money-back guarantee is not meant for anything other than to test a service whether it is what you need long term. Research thoroughly before choosing where to host your next website.
Bandwidth and storage:
- Does the host provide a perfect blend of server resources that your website needs?
- Will you be able to scale your resources whenever you outgrow the resources on the previous plan?
You need to ensure the allocated storage is enough to store your website files. Plus, they should offer enough bandwidth to handle your website requests.
- Will you get access to 24/7/365 technical support anytime and anywhere?
Your hosting provider must offer a reliable support team to resolve your website and hosting issues in time. This will ensure you enjoy 100% customer satisfaction without having to stress yourself whenever you need help.
This is based on reviews from users who have bought and tested a hosting provider’s WordPress solution. Users are allowed to drop genuine feedback based on their experiences with a WordPress hosting provider. Use this factor to determine if a hosting provider is reliable and worth giving a try.
What is WordPress Hosting, and who is it for?
WordPress hosting is for users who want to deploy their websites on the most popular CMS platform in the world. More than 40% of websites use WordPress, and it’s not hard to understand why everyone is choosing it. It doesn’t require any technical knowledge and is constantly optimized with add-ons and other tools to make it deliver optimum performance.
Plus, WordPress hosting servers are optimized to host WordPress websites only. The backend IT environment is specifically created for WordPress only and doesn’t work for other types of software or CMS applications. Hence, you will get ultra-fast performance with minimum website crashes.
Please note that your server is still shared with other users and is only tweaked for WordPress websites. Hence, they load WordPress websites faster than a shared hosting plan that runs a lot of applications like WordPress, WooCommerce, Joomla, Drupal, and others.
Benefits of WordPress Hosting India
If you want to deploy your Websites on a WordPress hosting package in India, you will experience some of the following benefits:
- You will get ultra-fast website load times and low latency
- Your website will be up and running with better conversion and low bounce rates.
- You will get top-of-the-line servers optimized to host WordPress websites only.
- Most hosting providers offer a money-back guarantee in case you change your mind.
- You will get maximum uptime up to 99.9% with no downtime.
- You can get managed WordPress hosting at cheap prices plus 1-year domain registration.
- You can easily upgrade your resources whenever you outgrow the previous plan.
- You can easily host more WordPress websites with some hosting packages.
How Much Does WordPress Hosting Cost?
The price of a WordPress hosting package matters and can be the reason why you might be discouraged from choosing a particular hosting provider. Most shared WordPress hosting plans are economical and affordable for beginners but managed WordPress hosting can be quite expensive with some hosting providers. The average cost for WordPress hosting based on our top 10 hosting providers is between ₹50/month to ₹349/month.
Several features such as free domain registration, automatic backups, data center location, unlimited websites and storage also affect the final cost of a WordPress hosting package. Hence, you need to look for the quality of resources and features before choosing a plan to deploy your websites. It is important that you consider quality before the price as the success of your website is more important than the price you pay for it.
What to Look for in a WordPress hosting provider
Before choosing a WordPress hosting provider for your website, you must know what to look out for. We will discuss some of these factors that will guide you in choosing the perfect WordPress hosting in India.
Speed and Uptime:
WordPress specific hosting guarantees optimum website performance with features such as CDN, NVMe SSD storage, and caching plugin introduced to optimize your website server speed.
If you want to improve your website speed and make your website more resilient, make sure your WordPress hosting package includes some of these functionalities. Also, look out for an uptime guarantee of 99.9% and above on every WordPress hosting package.
Getting prompt and quality support whenever your website needs help is one major factor you need to consider before choosing your next WordPress hosting in India.
Look out for hosts that have won awards based on their commitment to customer satisfaction and test their response rate to your inquiries through their live chat, email or a phone call.
If your website is not well protected, hackers can corrupt your website data and infect your website visitors with malware. Several features are included in WordPress hosting plans by reliable hosting providers to scan and protect your website files from cyberattacks.
You should look out for features like DDoS protection, malware scan and removal tool, free SSL certificate, windows firewall and others. You can install and manage most of these tools from your cPanel dashboard.
Before choosing a WordPress hosting package, make sure it offers enough resources to handle your website traffic, and store your website files. Plus, you can easily scale your resources whenever your website outgrows the allocated SSD storage, bandwidth, RAM and CPU usage.
Most hosting providers boast of offering a money-back guarantee because of the confidence they have in their hosting services. This can allow you to test a hosting provider’s service based on their commitment to offering fast website speed or low latency servers.
If the service delivery is not what you need, you can cancel within the duration of the refund, usually between 30 to 97 days.
Data center location:
This factor is the most important and should be what you consider first since you want to target your audience in India. Make sure the hosting provider you want to choose has a data center in any location in India for fast response to your customer’s website requests and to eliminate bounce rates.